- All attendees must PRE-REGISTER via Try Booking
- Tickets generated by Try Booking must be presented on arrival to Dalby Showgrounds (please have tickets printed or ready on your smart phone ready for scanning on entry).
- Wrist band will be provided on entry. MUST be worn for entire event, if damaged please present to office to obtain a new one.
- There will be one exit & entry point (main gate on Wilkes Street).
- Gates will be shut & locked each night after 8pm.
- Entry to the Showgrounds from Wednesday 2nd December 2020 8am - NO ENTRY BEFORE. If you require early entry please contact Ray White - 07 4573 7868 / 0458 582 696.
- It is strongly recommended that all attendees download and use the Australian Government's COVIDSafe app while at the event.
- All attendees must practice social distancing at ALL times, including while on horseback and when back at their own camps.
- Camping Guidelines - campsites to maintain 15 metres between All camping are asked to use their own bathroom facilities.
- Food and drink sites will be available on the weekend.
- Bar - will be operating during the weekend - Strict guidelines will be in place.
- During the Sale - Grandstands please ensure all attendees abide the social distancing.
- If you are unwell in any way, please DO NOT ATTEND.
Ray White Dalby & The Darling Downs Branch of the Australian Stock Horse Society hopes that attendees, vendors, buyers & competitors appreciate the extra effort and co-ordination required for us to run the 2020 Dalby Australian Stock Horse Sale during the difficult times of COVID-19. We would appreciate that everyone works within the guidelines to assist in a smooth running of the event.
We reserve the right to remove any person/s from the grounds who are found to be not abiding by these requirements.
We hope you all enjoy the great Campdraft incentive program and the great line up of 2020 sale horses that we have to offer.